General topic 2

Contact us

Name: General topic 2

Description: In this General topic 2 is a combination of art deco space and different play areas, based on the characteristics and dimensions of the customer’s design area, providing customers with a complex entertainment area that cannot be more satisfied…

Brand: Mumaren

Type: Indoor amusement equipment, Mischievous fort for children, Mischievous castle amusement park.

 

 

 

  • Description
  • Reviews (0)

Description

Product details

Name: General topic 2

Description: In this General topic 2 is a combination of art deco space and different play areas, based on the characteristics and dimensions of the customer’s design area, providing customers with a complex entertainment area that cannot be more satisfied, unique and attractive is the characteristic of Mumaren’s products. Here the children will be involved in a lot of areas with different games such as situation simulation, mischievous fortress, super trampoline, puzzles, sand tanks, craft, honeycomb maze …for children to freely experience the motor games, promote the spirit of learning, cohesion, mutual support between them.

Brand: Mumaren

Type: Indoor amusement equipment, Mischievous fort for children, Mischievous castle amusement park.

Area: Take actual size provided by customers as standard.

Length: Customize product size specifications according to customer requirements.

Width: Customize product size specifications according to customer needs.

Height: Specifications of product dimensions depend on customers’ needs.

Materials: Galvanized steel pipe, PVC, foam, safety net, …

Use age: 2-13 years.

Payment method: Prepay 40%, complete the remaining 60% after installation and acceptance.

Package: Safe full and most reasonable.

Aftersale service: Warranty within one year.

Technical support: We can send technical staff to provide technical support.

Note: We can set specifications of product size, color … according to customer needs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.


Be the first to review “General topic 2”

You've just added this product to the cart:

Zalo
Phone
Phone
Phone